Monday, September 7, 2009

Life Will Never Be the Same and We Couldn't Be Happier

Summer Allsop officially joined our family on September 7th. She was born at 1:15 a.m. and was five weeks early. Summer weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. and is doing well. I got to hold and snuggle her for a while before she was taken off to the nursery to get checked out. Throughout the morning she has been back and forth to me and the nursery. Right now they are trying to warm the little girly up. Now for the important part... cute baby pics!

7 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!! I cannot wait to see little Summer in person :) Congratulations you two. I am soooo happy for you! Love Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how precious! She looks adorable, I can hardly wait to meet her in person. Hope you are doing well. I am so glad she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both! We are super excited to meet her! Thanks for posting pictures! We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Summer! Sending some love your way, Brittany, wrapped in a pretty pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you posted!!! I've been checking daily. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is perfect! So pretty! Congratulations!
    ~Suzy Neves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!!! We are thrilled for you! She's so tiny and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete