Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

My family always makes jokes about the way I sleep calling it "assuming the position." This means head back and mouth WIDE open. Well it looks like Summer sleeps just like her Mommy. She definitely makes it look a lot cuter than I do! Summer is still in the NICU. They need to keep her there until she can keep her food down. They haven't given any indication yet as to when she'll be released. So for now we're just taking it a day at a time. She's wearing the cute little sunglasses because she's had to be under the light for her jaundice. We love getting to go see her and can't wait for her to get to spend all of her time with us!




2 comments:

  1. Poor little angel! Seeing all these pictures brings back sad memories of Miles being in the NICU. I hope she gets better soon so you can cuddle and love on her all you want. She's in our prayers. BTW- She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO sweet, you guys! Congratulations! I'm sure it is super hard to have her in the NICU but she'll be out soon (and I'll be there to visit and hold her soon too!)

    We love all THREE of you!

    ReplyDelete