Monday, April 27, 2009

We Did It!!!

Sid and I walked across the stage and picked up our diplomas on April 24th. It was SO fun!
My family was so sweet to make the drive from California to share in the special day.
Kaydee even shared her birthday with us.
Granny and Papa came out too.
Sid's parents also came and celebrated!
Thank you everyone who made graduation possible for us!
I can't believe we finally did it.
We owe so much to our parents for getting us through.
And I have to thank Sid for being my cameraman.
Without him I don't know what I would have done!

8 comments:

  1. COngrats! It was fun to celebrate! We are excited and happy for you guys!

    P.S. Booked myself a flight for Oct. 14th to AZ -- see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those navy blue gowns? We wore black ones. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo cute! congrats! watch out! blogging is addicting! that's how i started and now i can't stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We are excited to have you guys here in AZ. Its great fun! Good to see you in the "blogging world"
    -Trisha
    (p.s. our blog is paulandtrisha.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous and proud all at once! Congratulations, both of you. Love you millions!

    ReplyDelete